A new law is pending to be implemented, according to which the wives of H1B visa holders will not be able to secure a job in the united states. It must be noted that strict rules and regulations were brought in, impacting the number of people obtaining an H1B visa, as America decided to give priority to jobs, to Americans. Now, with the new law, the wives of H1B visa holders will not be able to get jobs or reside with their spouses in the US.
During the presidential tenure of Barack Obama, a new law was implemented Aiding wives of H1B visa holders to obtain H4 visas and with the help of which they could secure jobs in the US. Post the implementation of the law, numerous Indians settled in America with their wives. According to the new amendment proposed, the wives of H1B visa holders will not be able to work in the US even if they have US citizenship.
The current US president Donald Trump had been very vocal ever since he began his election campaigns that priority will be given to Americans, with slogans like being American, buy American, and this law amendment is a direct impact of his actions. With this law, nearly 70000 women are expected to lose their jobs. It must be noted that more than 85000 Indians are waiting to obtain an H1B visa.
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials