In a strange happening, a man in Chennai drove an ambulance to his home, and only later realized it. The police suspect that the man, who was in his 30s, must have been on a high, with alcohol consumption.
As narrates by the cops, the businessman had visited the hospital to admit his friend who had injuries, on Sunday. The man drove back home as the keys of the ambulance were in the vehicle itself, and the businessman realized his mistake only after driving to home at palavakkam, 15 km away, after his family asked him about his car.
The hospital authorities had already alerted the cops of the missing ambulance, exactly when the driver of the businessman came in to park the ambulance in hospital premises, besides apologizing for his employer's mistake and the case of mistaken identity, and later since they received back the ambulance in safe condition, the hospital decided not to file a complaint.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders