In a shocking move, the Indian income tax department has decided to send a notice to the lakhs of Indians who are trading Bitcoins currently. The IT department expressed that, notices will be sent to 4-5 lakhs Indians who are trading with Bitcoins, and they'll have to answer the questions in the notice pertaining to the business value and their income sources.
It has been believed that this move comes in the wake of the alert that many in India are using Bitcoin as a way of money laundering and conversion of black money to legal. It must be noted that RBI had made it very clear long back that it won't be responsible for losses incurred by Indians in Bitcoin trading.
None of the company in India has been given the license to conduct Bitcoin trading, but since there's no legal ban on Bitcoins, the trading is going on in full swing in Countries like India, China, Bangladesh.
There's widespread complaint that Bitcoin facilitates illegal drug mafia and many other illegal, Antisocial activities. Bitcoin is a digital currency, that doesn't have any governing laws to control it which is the primary reason why governments are against it, though, on another end, Japan, the founding nation of Bitcoin trading is flourishing well in this huge trading.
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students