According to sources BJP MLC Somu Veerraju, who is positioning himself for the post of party State unit head, has made shocking comments. He said that BJP would be deciding factor in the state in 2019 polls. He further stated that BJP would decide which party would come into power in AP in 2019 general elections.
Meanwhile these remarks of Somu Veerraju have not gone well with the TDP leaders who openly expressing their angst against Somu and his comments. Further the TDP leaders have warned Somu of violating the principles of an alliance and said they would complain to BJP high-command.
Presently the relationship between TDP and BJP in AP is in trouble after Centre asked AP government to halt the tender process of Polavaram Irrigation Project ignited a tiff between the two parties. Meanwhile none other than CM Chandrababu Naidu himself has openly stated his dissent in AP Assembly over Union Government.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!