According to sources the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had completed successfully his historic Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 39 from Tanakantivaripalle in Dharmavaram mandal on Tuesday.
Meanwhile led by the YSRCP president, the yatra had proceeded towards Krishnapuram in Puttaparthi constituency. The YSRCP chief had unfurl the party flag at Krishnapuram. Later, accompanied by people of the constituency, he had continued the padayatra along Ramasagaram, Yadalankapalle, Marala village and DD Kottala. Moreover YS Jagan interacted with farmers of Puttaparthi constituency.
Moreover after a lunch break, the padayatra re-commenced from Bukkapatnam at 2:45 pm and the yatra had traversed through Mangala Madaka Cross, Garugu Thanda (Dharmavaram constituency), Agraharam Cross (Puttaparthi constituency) before halting for the day at Pamudurthi at 6 pm.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders