According to sources the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had completed successfully his historic Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 39 from Tanakantivaripalle in Dharmavaram mandal on Tuesday.
Meanwhile led by the YSRCP president, the yatra had proceeded towards Krishnapuram in Puttaparthi constituency. The YSRCP chief had unfurl the party flag at Krishnapuram. Later, accompanied by people of the constituency, he had continued the padayatra along Ramasagaram, Yadalankapalle, Marala village and DD Kottala. Moreover YS Jagan interacted with farmers of Puttaparthi constituency.
Moreover after a lunch break, the padayatra re-commenced from Bukkapatnam at 2:45 pm and the yatra had traversed through Mangala Madaka Cross, Garugu Thanda (Dharmavaram constituency), Agraharam Cross (Puttaparthi constituency) before halting for the day at Pamudurthi at 6 pm.
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!