Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the Leader of Opposition in AP Legislative Assembly, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had completed his 41 days of his historic Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Nallamada in Andhra Pradesh.
According to sources the padayatra had covered Raganipalli, Gopepalli, Ramapuram before reaching Bogallapalli. The YSRCP chief's Praja Sankalpa Yatra is drawing people by the droves even as the leader is learning about the problems of people on a first hand basis day by day.
Furthermore as the padayatra is gaining momentum by the day, people in
large numbers are accompanying the people's leader in his walkathon to express
their solidarity to work for the cause of people.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat