Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the Leader of Opposition in AP Legislative Assembly, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had completed his 41 days of his historic Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Nallamada in Andhra Pradesh.
According to sources the padayatra had covered Raganipalli, Gopepalli, Ramapuram before reaching Bogallapalli. The YSRCP chief's Praja Sankalpa Yatra is drawing people by the droves even as the leader is learning about the problems of people on a first hand basis day by day.
Furthermore as the padayatra is gaining momentum by the day, people in
large numbers are accompanying the people's leader in his walkathon to express
their solidarity to work for the cause of people.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders