Sources from Washington have stated that the US President Donald Trump had threatened to withdraw financial aid from countries which back a United Nations resolution rejecting the US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Meanwhile Trump stated "They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us" and they are watching those votes. Let them vote against us where they will save a lot and don't cares about it". Further Trump's remarks came after the US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley's tweet saying that "the US will be taking names" of those criticizing the US choice at the UN General Assembly.
According to sources the UN General Assembly will meet for a rare
emergency session to discuss the status of Jerusalem on Thursday after the US
vetoed earlier an Egypt-drafted request asking Washington to withdraw its
decision to recognize the city as Israel's capital. But as the US, which is a
permanent member of the Security Council, has veto power, the draft resolution
failed to be adopted.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!