According to sources TDP founder, NTR had never named any scheme after himself. Even Chandrababu did not dare to do this during his earlier stint as Chief Minister. Meanwhile, during YSR's regime, schemes were named after Indira, Nehru, and Rajiv, but never after himself. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy too didn't do it.
But, after AP bifurcation, Chandrababu is naming scheme after scheme after himself. KCR too has one scheme named after him. Moreover, some wags are even going to the extent of saying that Chandrababu is not sure that his own colleagues would name any scheme after him.
So, he is doing it himself. This indirectly implies that he is unsure that Lokesh could succeed him or even if he succeeds, Lokesh might not name schemes after Chandrababu. Further, the naming fetish has gone to such an extent that even Kapu Bhavans were named after Chandranna. This was strongly decried by the Kapus. So, Chandrababu had to finally relent.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders