According to sources TDP founder, NTR had never named any scheme after himself. Even Chandrababu did not dare to do this during his earlier stint as Chief Minister. Meanwhile, during YSR's regime, schemes were named after Indira, Nehru, and Rajiv, but never after himself. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy too didn't do it.
But, after AP bifurcation, Chandrababu is naming scheme after scheme after himself. KCR too has one scheme named after him. Moreover, some wags are even going to the extent of saying that Chandrababu is not sure that his own colleagues would name any scheme after him.
So, he is doing it himself. This indirectly implies that he is unsure that Lokesh could succeed him or even if he succeeds, Lokesh might not name schemes after Chandrababu. Further, the naming fetish has gone to such an extent that even Kapu Bhavans were named after Chandranna. This was strongly decried by the Kapus. So, Chandrababu had to finally relent.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat