Hyderabad sources have reported that the 105th Indian Science Congress, scheduled to be held at the Osmania University here from January 3 to 7, has been postponed due to security issues. Meanwhile, the Indian Science Congress Association said on its website that the university's vice chancellor, S Ramachandran, expressed inability to host the event due to "certain issues" on the campus.
Further, the vice chancellor said though the varsity was fully prepared, the decision to postpone the event had to be taken due to the matters beyond their control.
The association said, "The vice chancellor of the Osmania University has informed that they are not in a position to host the 105th Indian Science Congress scheduled from January 3-7, 2018 due to certain issues in the campus".
Moreover, the Indian Science Congress is usually held in the first week of January every year. The last Science Congress was held at Tirupathi in Andhra Pradesh in January 2017. Stay tuned for more updates.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat