Dismissing claims that Hyderabad girl Sandhya Rani was set on fire by her boyfriend, the cops have found that it was done by a stalker who had been troubling her more than one year. The accused Sai Karthik was produced before the media, where it was revealed that Sandhya in her death declaration said that Karthik had been harassing her since long.
In one such incident, the deranged guy, who had been troubling Sandhya to marry him had gifted her a phone which she gave to her company proprietor Jagan to return it. When Karthik was sacked from work, he also threatened Sandhya to quit, which she never did. The cops will take action against Karthik who has set her on fire in full public view, after talking the statement of Jagan.
On Thursday, Karthik had done this when Sandhya was returning from work, as he approached her with a hidden bottle of petrol which she poured over her and set fire and escaped. With CCTV evidence against him, Karthik will be booked for murder, for damaging the modesty of a girl and under SC/ST act.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders