Dismissing claims that Hyderabad girl Sandhya Rani was set on fire by her boyfriend, the cops have found that it was done by a stalker who had been troubling her more than one year. The accused Sai Karthik was produced before the media, where it was revealed that Sandhya in her death declaration said that Karthik had been harassing her since long.
In one such incident, the deranged guy, who had been troubling Sandhya to marry him had gifted her a phone which she gave to her company proprietor Jagan to return it. When Karthik was sacked from work, he also threatened Sandhya to quit, which she never did. The cops will take action against Karthik who has set her on fire in full public view, after talking the statement of Jagan.
On Thursday, Karthik had done this when Sandhya was returning from work, as he approached her with a hidden bottle of petrol which she poured over her and set fire and escaped. With CCTV evidence against him, Karthik will be booked for murder, for damaging the modesty of a girl and under SC/ST act.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat