According to sources the YSRCP official spokesperson Vasireddy Padma said that the farm sector in Andhra Pradesh was in the throes of a deep crisis thanks to the lopsided policies of Chandrababu Naidu Government.
Meanwhile, when talking to media persons at the party's Central Office in Hyderabad said that an estimated 62% of the state's population depends on agriculture and the farm sector is now in deep crisis. They blamed the current ruling party for this crisis.
Moreover, she said that the farmers were pouring out their tales of woe to YS Jagan in every village. The farmers are suffering because there is no remunerative price. The Government was further troubling the farmers by resorting to land grab in the name of land acquisition.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!