According to sources the YSRCP official spokesperson Vasireddy Padma said that the farm sector in Andhra Pradesh was in the throes of a deep crisis thanks to the lopsided policies of Chandrababu Naidu Government.
Meanwhile, when talking to media persons at the party's Central Office in Hyderabad said that an estimated 62% of the state's population depends on agriculture and the farm sector is now in deep crisis. They blamed the current ruling party for this crisis.
Moreover, she said that the farmers were pouring out their tales of woe to YS Jagan in every village. The farmers are suffering because there is no remunerative price. The Government was further troubling the farmers by resorting to land grab in the name of land acquisition.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders