A heartwarming video of Maggie, a South Carolina Toddler hearing his mother's voice for the first time in her life, has become viral. The baby was born with two defects, which left her without a fully developed right ear or its inner structures, ultimately impacting her hearing.
Maggie's family had captured the video where a clinician places the pink headband over Maggie's head, that helps the hearing aid stay in place, and as Maggie looks around slowly, the clinician assures Maggie's parents that it's common as she's hearing new sounds, and when Maggie's mom calls out "Maggie", the cute baby widens her eyes and gives a happy and surprised look.
Research says that every year about 5000-7000 kids is born with microtia, a condition called as a small ear. Kids with microtia also have inner ear defect called aural atresia. Besides, there are reconstructive surgeries that can help children regain hearing, however, Maggie will be eligible for surgery only after turning 3.
You can watch the video by clicking the link below,
Watch Video by Clicking Here
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!