A heartwarming video of Maggie, a South Carolina Toddler hearing his mother's voice for the first time in her life, has become viral. The baby was born with two defects, which left her without a fully developed right ear or its inner structures, ultimately impacting her hearing.
Maggie's family had captured the video where a clinician places the pink headband over Maggie's head, that helps the hearing aid stay in place, and as Maggie looks around slowly, the clinician assures Maggie's parents that it's common as she's hearing new sounds, and when Maggie's mom calls out "Maggie", the cute baby widens her eyes and gives a happy and surprised look.
Research says that every year about 5000-7000 kids is born with microtia, a condition called as a small ear. Kids with microtia also have inner ear defect called aural atresia. Besides, there are reconstructive surgeries that can help children regain hearing, however, Maggie will be eligible for surgery only after turning 3.
You can watch the video by clicking the link below,
Watch Video by Clicking Here
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders