As manufacturers Apple themselves had revealed a few days back of the deliberate slowing down of their older models of iPhones, a suit has been filed against the tech giant. In an explanation to the Reuters, Apple had revealed that older versions will be facing issues due to aging batteries and to prevent them impacting the mobile processor, Apple had planned and slowed down phones.
Stefan Bogdanovich and Dakota Speas, two users of iPhone 7 have filed the lawsuit, claiming that the company has slowed down their roles phones without their consent, and they faced troubles in their iPhone usage due to the slowing down. They also complained of economic damages and claimed compensation, besides saying that they're planning to pull in all users of iPhone versions older than iPhone 8.
It must be noted that Apple had given a technical explanation that if the older version's battery is in charge or in cold condition, and demands power, it can even lead to damage of the processor and the mobile ultimately, which is the reason for the slowdown. They added further that there are algorithms used to make iPhones run without getting shut down and prevent crashing of mobiles.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!