Greenpeace organization has given shocking insights into the levels of Pollution in India that has been constantly growing since 2010 while revealing that since 2015, India has lost 1.2 million lives and from 2010-15, air Pollution has risen by 13%. From the analysis of 25 years data, it has been found that India and China account for 52% of the death toll of 4.2 million.
Though seen by many that Delhi is the most polluted Indian city, from the data obtained from Huma Lung foundation and central pollution board, here's the latest update on air quality in Chennai, with the PM2.5 air quality index recorded at various parts of Chennai.
Here are few of the locations classified on the basis of Pollution levels, with their AQI as well. Locations with Hazardous levels of Pollution: Alandur bus depot (146 AQI), Manali (154 AQI), locations with unhealthy levels of Pollution: IIT Madras (105 AQI). With such alarming levels of Pollution, it is definite that Chennai is in huge trouble due to pollution.
SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh