A charge sheet has been filed at Neyyatinkara judicial magistrate court in the case of Congress MLA M.Vincent raping a 50-year-old woman. It was instructed by the court to Vincent to appear on January 15. The charge sheet was prepared based on 50 statements and the case was handled by DSP Harikumar and probed by commissioner Ajitha.
The rape charges were made on the basis of the statement from her 50-year-old neighbor, and beside him, there were 9 witnesses involved including her brother and husband. There are also Audio conversations of the MLA admitting crimes and he was arrested on July 23 following scientific evidence.
While Vincent claimed that it was a politically motivated plan to defame him, he had obtained bail on August 24. However, now a charge sheet has been filed after being proved that he had raped 2 times and with evidence of blackmailing to withdraw complaints going against him. A case has been filed against Vincent under section 376 and 354(d).
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders