A charge sheet has been filed at Neyyatinkara judicial magistrate court in the case of Congress MLA M.Vincent raping a 50-year-old woman. It was instructed by the court to Vincent to appear on January 15. The charge sheet was prepared based on 50 statements and the case was handled by DSP Harikumar and probed by commissioner Ajitha.
The rape charges were made on the basis of the statement from her 50-year-old neighbor, and beside him, there were 9 witnesses involved including her brother and husband. There are also Audio conversations of the MLA admitting crimes and he was arrested on July 23 following scientific evidence.
While Vincent claimed that it was a politically motivated plan to defame him, he had obtained bail on August 24. However, now a charge sheet has been filed after being proved that he had raped 2 times and with evidence of blackmailing to withdraw complaints going against him. A case has been filed against Vincent under section 376 and 354(d).
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance