It has been reported that there are a lot of law amendments to be introduced to impact Indians from getting H1B visas from now. Only a week back it was reported that Trump had planned to affect H1B visa of people working in the US that, their wives Cannot work in the US. These news reports have put Indians in huge trouble.
Though there was no trouble for Indians till 2015 when Barack Obama was ruling the US, issues cropped up when Trump became the US president, implementing strict rules making it tough for Indians to get H1B visa. Now,with the reports of a popular organisation based in US, it has been revealed that it's gonna be tough for anyone to secure H1B visas from now.
It has been revealed that for anyone to secure H1B Visa, they'll be required to cross numerous steps, and examinations, and when enquired on the same it has been said that the amendments pertaining to this strict visa laws will be implemented after February. With these impending plans, there are possibilities of lots of deserving people losing opportunities.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat