TTV Dhinakaran had achieved a huge victory in the RK Nagar by-elections, breaking the myth that none can defeat the ruling party, by winning with huge Margin as an independent candidate. It has been reported that many district secretaries of Admk had been in conversation with Dhinakaran even as he was leading in initial rounds of counting.
Dhinakaran had already revealed that there are more than 50 members acting like sleeper cells in EPS - OPS team who are loyal to him, and today an emergency meeting was held at the Admk office today at 11 am to bring an immediate resolution that none of the members should switch to Dhinakaran camp.
Though the meeting was supposed to begin by 11 am, the chief minister and deputy chief minister arrived an hour later after 12:15 only. After their arrival, the decision was taken to expel people in admk loyal to Dhinakaran from the party, and ultimately, 6 district secretaries were expelled from ADMK.
Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote? Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palanisamy on Thursday hinted his party AIADMK might not back the no-confidence motion against the Narendra Modi government, saying the motion was moved by the TDP over an issue concerning Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly Palaniswamy said “No party had backed Tamilnadu on the Cauvery issue when AIADMK lawmakers had stalled
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train