The 31 ball century hit by South Africa's Ab De Villiers in 2015 against West Indies was the fastest ODI ton so far. And Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh's unique feat of 6 sixes in 6 balls consecutively (scored against England) had also been unbroken.
However, both these records were thrashed brutally in a cricket match played in Pakistan. Though this wasn't an ICC recognized an international match, most of that player from Pakistan cricket team participated in this match. This match was conducted by Shahid Afridi's charity organization and was held between two teams SF Green and SF red and was a 10 over match.
In this match, SF red's Shoaib Malik had displayed terrific batting display with his 6 consecutive sixes in 6 balls in Babar Azam's bowling, and SF red scored 210 runs in 10 overs. In return, Babar Azam had his revenge by scoring a 26 balls century with 11 sixes and 7 boundaries, and SF Green won the match ultimately, scoring 211 runs. It must be noted that Babar is compared to Virat Kohli.
Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands According to sources the boat is on its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the world. It is likely to depart Port Stanley on February 4. Meanwhile the indigenously built INSV Tarini is a 56 foot sailing vessel, which was inducted in the Indian Navy earlier this year, and showcases the 'Make in India' initiative.
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!