The 31 ball century hit by South Africa's Ab De Villiers in 2015 against West Indies was the fastest ODI ton so far. And Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh's unique feat of 6 sixes in 6 balls consecutively (scored against England) had also been unbroken.
However, both these records were thrashed brutally in a cricket match played in Pakistan. Though this wasn't an ICC recognized an international match, most of that player from Pakistan cricket team participated in this match. This match was conducted by Shahid Afridi's charity organization and was held between two teams SF Green and SF red and was a 10 over match.
In this match, SF red's Shoaib Malik had displayed terrific batting display with his 6 consecutive sixes in 6 balls in Babar Azam's bowling, and SF red scored 210 runs in 10 overs. In return, Babar Azam had his revenge by scoring a 26 balls century with 11 sixes and 7 boundaries, and SF Green won the match ultimately, scoring 211 runs. It must be noted that Babar is compared to Virat Kohli.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders