Hyderabad sources have stated that the unwanted reptilian guests are a permanent fixture at President Ram Nath Kovind’s annual winter sojourn in Secunderabad, and the personal safety of the supreme commander of the nation's armed forces is primarily vested in the hands of snake catchers.
According to sources, the Rashtrapati Nilayam where the President spends two weeks of the winter is heavily infested with snakes and six trained catchers from the Nehru Zoological Park in Hyderabad are on duty 24/7 to capture any reptile planning on slithering close to the Nizam-era building set in 90 acres of lush greenery.
Moreover, the team was on the job screening the location for snakes a fortnight before the President’s arrival at the bungalow in the Secunderabad Cantonment area.Accordingly, Rashtrapati Nilayam is mainly meant for the President’s stay and is mostly unoccupied during the rest of the year, thus allowing rep comfortable tiles and other animals an abode in the area.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!