Hyderabad sources have stated that the unwanted reptilian guests are a permanent fixture at President Ram Nath Kovind’s annual winter sojourn in Secunderabad, and the personal safety of the supreme commander of the nation's armed forces is primarily vested in the hands of snake catchers.
According to sources, the Rashtrapati Nilayam where the President spends two weeks of the winter is heavily infested with snakes and six trained catchers from the Nehru Zoological Park in Hyderabad are on duty 24/7 to capture any reptile planning on slithering close to the Nizam-era building set in 90 acres of lush greenery.
Moreover, the team was on the job screening the location for snakes a fortnight before the President’s arrival at the bungalow in the Secunderabad Cantonment area.Accordingly, Rashtrapati Nilayam is mainly meant for the President’s stay and is mostly unoccupied during the rest of the year, thus allowing rep comfortable tiles and other animals an abode in the area.
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students