New Delhi sources have made a statement that Reliance Jio will provide "surprise cash back" of up to Rs 3,300 on recharges of Rs 399 and above, effective on recharges before January 15, 2018, according to industry sources.
According to sources, this cash back will be in the form of Rs 400 MyJio cash back vouchers, up to Rs 300 instant cash back vouchers from wallets and up to Rs 2,600 discount vouchers from e-commerce players. You can also do it through Easy Recharge in nearby shops.
Meanwhile this is in addition to the two new plans that the company had launched under its Happy New Year 2018 on Friday night with higher data benefits for its subscribers. Watch out this space for more updates regarding Jio schemes.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders