One of the writers of the popular magazine Tughlak, Gurumurthy has been criticised heavily by the Twitterati for his tweet in which he had reportedly branded both the chief minister and deputy chief minister EPS and OPS as impotent men after they sacked Dhinakaran's loyal supporters within Admk camp 6 months later.
One of the Twitter users had slammed this tweet with a reply tweet that says, Gurumurthy has called two big men as impotent, and all this has been done by him despite being at a post that came to him without any efforts, while also Calling Gurumurthy a fox. Few users have also opined that , had a common man called the two powerful people of Tamilnadu politics as impotent, they'd have been arrested, but since it's Gurumurthy, EPS and OPS are helpless.
While some other users have also pointed to the arrest of cartoonist Bala few weeks back after his cartoon against the collector for his inability, and expressed that , the government is capable of only arresting cartoonists and not people like Gurumurthy. In general, the popular writer has been widely criticised for his unethical usage of words creating a ruckus among ADMK cadre.
SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System All of the leading e-commerce companies in India, such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, have been spending more money on marketing by reducing the prices and announcing discounts on their products. E-commerce firms, which spend on marketing and discounts, had always been deducting them from total revenues, presenting loss figure estimates and receiving tax concession. An explanation for this was sought by the Income Tax Department, From the leading companies like Flipkart and Amazon, to change
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!