TRS leader and Telangana minister KT Rama Rao has demanded Congress president Rahul Gandhi to take immediate action against Congress leader Revanth Reddy for his inappropriate remarks on health minister Lakshma Reddy. Ktr had tweeted that either Rahul or Uttam Kumar Reddy to punish Revanth Reddy for his cheap and unethical words.
He further added that Congress was fast in acting against Mani Shankar Aiyer who had remarked against prime minister Narendra Modi, but they aren't taking action soon in this case and asked if the swift action was selective to Gujarat alone.
Revanth Reddy, who had recently quit TDP, had called health minister Lakshma Reddy as Munna Bhai MBBS and Lakshmi Reddy was immediate in his response that he was Munnabhai who helped needy but Revanth was Charles Sobhraj, a notorious thief. Even a police case has been filed against Revanth Reddy and his own party cadre isn't supporting him in this case of bad language used.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders