According to sources as 2017 is all set for closure and everyone are gearing up for 2018, a year which is further closer to the general elections, political heat has shot up. Congress has intensified its verbal attack against KCR's family that is ruling the state.
Further the senior leader, industrialist and former Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki Goud, who lost to Kalvakuntla Kavitha, has levelled strong allegations against KT Ramarao and Kavitha. Moreover Madhu Yashki alleged that KTR and Kavitha have amassed crores of rupees by 'misusing' the power of his father and Chief Minister KCR.
He alleged that KCR's son and daughter have earned wealth through 'illegal' means. Yashki further alleged that KTR was involved in taking bribe from a two wheeler company. Yashki claimed that he has done a proper investigation and gathered all 'evidences' against KTR and Kavitha. However, Madhu Yashki said that he would reveal the 'proofs' at right time.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders