According to sources as 2017 is all set for closure and everyone are gearing up for 2018, a year which is further closer to the general elections, political heat has shot up. Congress has intensified its verbal attack against KCR's family that is ruling the state.
Further the senior leader, industrialist and former Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki Goud, who lost to Kalvakuntla Kavitha, has levelled strong allegations against KT Ramarao and Kavitha. Moreover Madhu Yashki alleged that KTR and Kavitha have amassed crores of rupees by 'misusing' the power of his father and Chief Minister KCR.
He alleged that KCR's son and daughter have earned wealth through 'illegal' means. Yashki further alleged that KTR was involved in taking bribe from a two wheeler company. Yashki claimed that he has done a proper investigation and gathered all 'evidences' against KTR and Kavitha. However, Madhu Yashki said that he would reveal the 'proofs' at right time.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance