Hyderabad sources have reported that just a few more days are left to bid adieu to 2017 and we are all set to welcome another rollicking year. Meanwhile many are out there to celebrate the New Year’s Eve bash, this also brings to mind resolutions made by many celebrities.
Among them, our Telangana IT minister KT Rama Rao is right at the top. He has shared his New Year resolution on his Twitter handle. According to sources many of them would zero in thinking that he might cut short his packed work schedule to spend time with family.
Meanwhile, minister aims to keep fit in the coming year by going on a 5-kilometer morning walk daily. He termed it "Get Fit" and "New Year Goals" on his Twitter handle sharing a picture of his.Further, that gives fitness goals to many fans of his out there. Moreover let us tell you that, KTR has bagged ‘Leader of the Year’ award by national publication Business World.
Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands According to sources the boat is on its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the world. It is likely to depart Port Stanley on February 4. Meanwhile the indigenously built INSV Tarini is a 56 foot sailing vessel, which was inducted in the Indian Navy earlier this year, and showcases the 'Make in India' initiative.
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!