Almost a week since actress Parvathy became a subject of online abuses and trolls that started from normal trolls to extending to stooping low/ dangerous levels of rape and death threats, ever since she voiced out at the International Film Festival of Kerala, against the chauvinistic and sexist dialogues in Megastar Mammootty starrer Kasaba.
However it has turned out that the online abusers messed with a wrong person, as Parvathy fought against the online harassment and filed a police complaint, following which Printo, a man from Vadakkanchery was arrested by Ernakulam south police station cops, as he was one of the prime accused who threatened that the actress won't get any more film offers and Mammootty fans will ensure the same, besides also abusing her family.
The accused was booked under section 67 and 67 A of IT act, and also under IPC section 507 and 509. Besides the arrested culprit, many other social media accounts promoting Mammootty's latest release Masterpiece. While all such accounts are monitored constantly, Parvathy on the other hand is clear in her stand against the movie as well as misuse of right to freedom of expression by these abusers. Meanwhile, Mammootty has remained constantly silent throughout the proceedings.
Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat! Supreme Court said that there'll be no modification in its earlier order which had enabled nationwide release of 'Padmavat', reiterating that people abide by court orders. Chief Justice Dipak Misra rejected pleas filed by Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh governments which demanded a modification of its January 18 order, in which Supreme Court had backed the nationwide release of 'Padmavat' on January 25 by removing the ban on its screening in Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee