Hyderabad sources have reported that although there isn't much difference in vehicular traffic in terms of lesser clogging on roads, after the commencement of Hyderabad Metro Rail, the Telangana government is learnt to have been mulling over the introduction of Mono Rail.
Meanwhile in the first phase of the project, Mono Rail would connect 15 kms distance Miyapur, Silparamam and Gachibowli which fall under IT corridor. Further the state government is likely to appoint Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC) as the nodal agency for the project. The TSIIC will conduct a research study and submit a detailed report to the state government over the feasibility of the project in the proposed locations.
Accordingly even after much hype and
fanfare, Hyderabad Metro Rail has failed to bring down the vehicular traffic as
commuters prefer to travel in RTC buses and personal vehicles over the
high-priced Metro Rail. Besides, the Metro Rail network has limited reach, as
Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat! Supreme Court said that there'll be no modification in its earlier order which had enabled nationwide release of 'Padmavat', reiterating that people abide by court orders. Chief Justice Dipak Misra rejected pleas filed by Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh governments which demanded a modification of its January 18 order, in which Supreme Court had backed the nationwide release of 'Padmavat' on January 25 by removing the ban on its screening in Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee