Hyderabad sources have reported that although there isn't much difference in vehicular traffic in terms of lesser clogging on roads, after the commencement of Hyderabad Metro Rail, the Telangana government is learnt to have been mulling over the introduction of Mono Rail.
Meanwhile in the first phase of the project, Mono Rail would connect 15 kms distance Miyapur, Silparamam and Gachibowli which fall under IT corridor. Further the state government is likely to appoint Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC) as the nodal agency for the project. The TSIIC will conduct a research study and submit a detailed report to the state government over the feasibility of the project in the proposed locations.
Accordingly even after much hype and
fanfare, Hyderabad Metro Rail has failed to bring down the vehicular traffic as
commuters prefer to travel in RTC buses and personal vehicles over the
high-priced Metro Rail. Besides, the Metro Rail network has limited reach, as
Hybrid much rarer than blue whales: Masson As per report the slaughter in Iceland of what is claimed was a member of the endangered species has triggered outrage and left experts puzzled about its true identity. Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit marine conservation movement, said in a statement that "There has not been a blue whale harpooned by anyone for the last 50 years until this one".
- Nawaz Sharifs Lawyers files an appeal against Accountability Court
- IMD forecasts Heavy Rain in Telangana for next 48 hours
- Ambanis net worth stood at $44.3 billion as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Govt run temples in TN to get certification from Food Safety %Standards Authority of India
- Is there any motive behind Pakistan blast?
- Rahul Gandhi hit back at BJP
- Famous Jagannath Rath Yatra taken off in flying colors
- Mehbooba Mufti's predecessor & National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning
- Amit Shah chalked out Poll strategy for Telangana
- 6 died & 2 admitted in hospital after a gas leakage at Gerdau Steel plant
- Hyderabad school bans certain foods not to be brought for lunch
- Donald Trump ready to help NATO countries to buy US weapons
- Major controversy debate between BJP & Congress by Shashi Tharoor
- INDOFOS issued a warning of Heavy Rain for AP
- Osmania University makes new rule for PhD Thesis submitting students