Hyderabad sources have reported that to rein in the unruly New Year revelers, the police of Hyderabad, Rachakonda and Cyberabad Commissionerate have imposed several restrictions. Meanwhile as part of it, all the flyovers and the Outer Ring Road would remain closed on the night of December 31.
Meanwhile according to Cyberabad Commissioner of Police Sandip Sandilya, the celebrations would be permitted only till 1 AM and the police would deal with eve teasers and drunk drivers very sternly. Furthermore as many as 120 breathe analyzer teams would be deployed to curb drunk-n-drive cases. He said that rash drivers would also be dealt with very seriously.
Moreover he said the vehicles of the
rash drivers would be seized. Sources have added that as usual, the vehicular
traffic would be diverted on the NTR Marg, Necklace Road and Upper Tank Bud
from 10 pm to 2 am on the New Year's Eve.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance