Hyderabad sources have reported that to rein in the unruly New Year revelers, the police of Hyderabad, Rachakonda and Cyberabad Commissionerate have imposed several restrictions. Meanwhile as part of it, all the flyovers and the Outer Ring Road would remain closed on the night of December 31.
Meanwhile according to Cyberabad Commissioner of Police Sandip Sandilya, the celebrations would be permitted only till 1 AM and the police would deal with eve teasers and drunk drivers very sternly. Furthermore as many as 120 breathe analyzer teams would be deployed to curb drunk-n-drive cases. He said that rash drivers would also be dealt with very seriously.
Moreover he said the vehicles of the
rash drivers would be seized. Sources have added that as usual, the vehicular
traffic would be diverted on the NTR Marg, Necklace Road and Upper Tank Bud
from 10 pm to 2 am on the New Year's Eve.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders