According to sources as per latest report the Telangana Government will be hosting an international sweets festival on January 14 and 15 at the Parade Grounds in Secunderabad. Simultaneously, the World Kite Festival too would be held.
The tourism and culture secretary B Venkatesham said "The sweets festival aims at promoting mutual respect among people belonging to various states living in Hyderabad, by showcasing sweets from 25 states".
According to an official, Sweets
would also be on sale at the event, to be held at the Parade Ground at
Secunderabad. Stalls at the festival will be categorized not according to the
state from where they originate but by the kind of sweets being offered. For
example, 'payasam' made in Kerala, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Odisha and Assam will
be presented at one counter. Sweets from foreign countries will also be
presented alongside the Indian delicacies.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders