Accordingly to sources the prestigious Indian Science Congress, which was to be originally held at the Osmania University, would now be held at the Central University in Imphal. Sources have stated that the Indian Science Congress was to be held from January 3 to January 7 at the historic Osmania University, which has just completed 100 years.
However, the university expressed its inability to hold the biggest meet of best brains in science and technology citing reasons such as security concerns and student unrest. Currently, the conclave will be held in Imphal.
Moreover, Hyderabad had very recently held two
global level meets in the Global Entrepreneurship Summit and the World Telugu
Conference without any problem. Yet, Osmania University's expression of
inability to hold the prestigious meet has raised quite a few eyebrows
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance