Accordingly during his recent political tour Chalo Re Chalo Re Chal, Janasena president Pawan Kalyan went on making a harsh remark on Vijayawada city. He stated that people of this city haven't changed much even after decades and still are the same casteist types.
Meanwhile when reacting to those comments, various people said that Pawan has committed a historic blunder by making such remarks on the people of Vijayawada. Some even said on record that Janasena will bite the dust in Vijayawada owing to these remarks as people got hurt.
Moreover iconic Telugu news channel aired a sensational 30 minute feature on the people of Vijayawada city, where this feature program has directly proved a point that Pawan Kalyan is right in assessing the most people of Vijayawada and their castiest hearts. At one point, the TV channel's sleuths also asked 'we are all Hindus know?’ 'Yeah Hindus, but still caste is important'.
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance