As per report from Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister and Home Minister Nimmakayala China Rajappa is upset at being ignored at official outings and the last straw was when he was given a short shrift at the stone laying ceremony of the AP Forensic Lab at Amaravati on Thursday.
Earlier the forensic lab officials sent an invitation with a constable and no official had met him to apprise him about the program and was upset at this breach of protocol. Meanwhile China Rajappa's absence was noted only when the some official pointed it out. The Home Minister was unhappy for quite some time over the officials ignoring him.
Further on coming to know about Home Minister's
sulk, Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu reportedly called him and tried to
pacify him. However, the Home and forensic department officials were tight lipped
about the incident.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders