Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that YSRCP MP YS Avinash Reddy has currently raised the issue of launching international services from Tirupathi in Lok Sabha on Thursday. Accordingly he said though Tirupathi has been upgraded as an international airport, no international service has been launched form Tirupathi.
Moreover he reminded that Tirumala draws devotees from across the world on a daily basis and a large number of people from Rayalaseema region regularly visit the Gulf countries for employment.
Further in addition, businessmen and industrialists
from Rayalaseema travel to various parts of the world. Hence, there is a need
to run international flight services and has also sought to know when the
expansion of Kadapa airport runway would be taken up.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!