According to sources it was stated that the Telangana government on Friday enhanced the financial aid given to differently-abled persons for marriage from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,00,000.
Meanwhile as per a release from the Chief Minister's office it was stated that "The marriage incentive to the differently-abled persons has been enhanced from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,00,000. Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has signed the concerned file regarding the enhancement of marriage incentive to differently-abled (Divyangas) persons yesterday”.
Recently Telangana Chief Minister had promised the
farmers regarding the power supply to be given for a day for their cultivation
and the farmers are happy about it.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders