Chennai sources have reported that tense situation prevailed at the residence of former Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalitha at Poes Garden when a large number of IT and revenue officials descended to examine some documents. Meanwhile the supporters of jailed Chinnamma Sasikala gathered in large numbers and shouted anti-government slogans protesting the raids.
Earlier the Tamil Nadu Government had decided to convert Veda Nilayam at Poes Garden into a memorial for Jayalalitha. But, two rooms in the building are under CBI custody. Further the IT and Revenue officials have decided to conduct joint examination of the two rooms so that they could be opened and be made part of the memorial.
However, Sasikala supporters
alleged that in the name of opening of the rooms, the government was trying to
tarnish the image of Purutchi Thalaivi. According to sources the two rooms
contain pen drives, laptops, several key documents and other valuables used by
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!