According to sources none other than India's Vice President Venkaiah Naidu was 'duped' by a weight-loss pill ad and this was admitted and revealed by Naidu himself. Meanwhile when sharing his personal experience that how he lost Rs 1230 for weight loss pills, Vice President Venkaiah has asked the Union Government to take immediate action over the menace of misleading and fake advertisements.
Venkaiah Naidu said in Rajya Sabha on Friday that "Soon after becoming the vice president, he came across an advertisement for a medication which promised to help lose weight in 28 days. He talked to a few people, but they said this was not true. Then he saw the advertisement, which mentioned that the consumer needed to pay Rs 1,230 and he made the payment”.
Moreover what Venkaiah further said was rather
shocking and surprising. Accordingly Venkaiah added that he has received a
packet which asked him to pay Rs 1,000 more to get the "original
medicine" , instead of receiving a package of the pills.
Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018 According to sources France scored twice in each half as they thumped a combative Croatia 4-2 in a dramatic final to win the FIFA World Cup for the second time in 20 years here on Sunday. According to report a first ever own goal in a World Cup final gave France the lead as Mario Mandzukic headed a free kick into his own net in the 18th minute but Croatia pulled level through a strike from Ivan Perisic in the 28th minute.
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants