Superstar Rajinikanth has finally made it official and finally announced about his political entry at Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam, Chennai. When fans were playing the guessing game for a long time, Rajinikanth finally announced his entry into the politics.
Finally, Rajini who entered the stage answered his Political decision in simple words, "My entry into politics is certain." He further added, "I am going to form my own Political party and contest in all 234 seats in the next Assembly election. I am not coming to politics for money or fame as I am blessed with that.
I am not enamored by the position as I never fell for it when I was 45. Now I am 68 and will I get that? The Whole Tamil Nadu is put into shame for the past one year and I would feel guilty if I don't come to Politics. We all have to change, We have to change everything fast." Rajinikanth ended his speech by saying, "I am not scared about entering the politics, just scared of media."
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!