Superstar Rajinikanth has finally made it official and finally announced about his political entry at Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam, Chennai. When fans were playing the guessing game for a long time, Rajinikanth finally announced his entry into the politics.
Finally, Rajini who entered the stage answered his Political decision in simple words, "My entry into politics is certain." He further added, "I am going to form my own Political party and contest in all 234 seats in the next Assembly election. I am not coming to politics for money or fame as I am blessed with that.
I am not enamored by the position as I never fell for it when I was 45. Now I am 68 and will I get that? The Whole Tamil Nadu is put into shame for the past one year and I would feel guilty if I don't come to Politics. We all have to change, We have to change everything fast." Rajinikanth ended his speech by saying, "I am not scared about entering the politics, just scared of media."
How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB Midnapore sources stated a police official said that makeshift tent collapsed during Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rally in West Bengal's Midnapore district yesterday, injuring at least 20 people. Accordingly the tent, officials said, was erected next to the main entrance of the rally venue to shelter people from the rain. Meanwhile many enthusiastic BJP supporters were seen crowding inside the tent during the rally.
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!
- Crores of rupees donated by NRIs for Tirumala
- Amidst huge tension Trump & Putin met for a Summit
- This country celebrated a day without cell phone
- CM Chandrababu has history of taking credit for central government schemes
- Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu