The taxi rental service Ola, in its annual survey, had found that Bangalore ranks first in cities with slowest traffic speed. While it has been found that the average traffic pace in Chennai and Hyderabad has been recorded at 18.9 and 18.5 km per hour, at Bangalore it is 17.2 Kmph making it the slowest in India.
Bengaluru traffic speed dropped from 20.4 Kmph to 17.4 in one year, while for Hyderabad it changed from 27.2 to 18.1 Kmph. Silk board junction was th busiest place with heavy traffic and it has been compared to tidal park in Chennai, Jogeshwari - Vikhroli link in Mumbai, outer ring road in Delhi and Charminar in Hyderabad.
Electronic city, Indranagar and Cox town are other busiest places in Bengaluru. Inorder to beat traffic, the office goers of Bengaluru started out late from work by about 25 minutes, and office goers of Mumbai started to work as early as 9:12 am and Hyderabad as early as 9:52 am .
Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon Accordingly whoever is observing Telangana politics, especially related to Warangal district, dynamic lady collector Amrapali Kaata is a well-known name. She was born in 1982, and a young IAS officer from 2010 batch belonging to Andhra Pradesh cadre and currently posted as Warangal Urban Collector.
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!