Central board of film certification has said that it can certify U/A and has asked Sanjay Leela Bhansali to make several modifications and also change the name of his controversial movie Padmavati to Padmavat. This involves disclaimers against Sati and also about song Ghoomar to portray the character in right way.
The decision was taken by the central board of film certification after the revising committee watched the movie in presence of CBFC chief Prasoon Joshi, and was also attended by Arvind Singh, Udaipur, Chandramani Singh and kk Singh of Jaipur University.
The committee has asked for several changes in the movie, amounting to 26 cuts after the final 3D application of the movie was submitted to censors on last Thursday. It must be noted that Padmavat was earlier scheduled to release on December 1 but was postponed indefinitely after Karni Sena and Few other regional outfits fought against the movie that it projected history and Rajputs in a bad manner and even Sanjay Leela Bhansali was attacked.
It has to be seen on when and what certificate will be given by CBFC for the Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shahid Kapoor starrer Padmavati. Wonder what one 'i' have changed their minds!
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!