According to sources Pawan Kalyan has met the students of Fathima Medical College on late Friday at his party office. Meanwhile Janasena party founding president Pawan enthused confidence among the beleaguered students whose academic career is in a limbo after the recognition of their college Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences (FIMS) in Kadapa was canceled on the grounds that the college made its admissions 'violating' the norms of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Moreover Pawan has promised them that he would stand by them and make sure justice is served for them. Pawan asked the students not to lose confidence. Although it was late in the evening, Pawan has taken time out of his schedule and met the students after learning that they have come to meet him. The interaction was for very less time but it said to have given new boost to students.
Furthermore Pawan's words said to have brought
fresh energy to the students. Insiders say that Pawan looked more serious,
committed on the issue and has promised the students that he would go to any extent
to resolve their crisis.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders