Hyderabad sources have reported that the Telangana prisons department today said anyone giving information about beggars on city streets will be given a reward of Rs 500. Meanwhile the prisons department has launched an initiative to rehabilitate the beggars in the city.
Meanwhile V K Singh, Director General of Prisons said "Rs 500 for giving any information about their location anywhere in Hyderabad". He added that the information should be provided to the control room of the prisons department and currently the department is providing beggars shelter, food, and counseling and employment skills training.
He said "If they are sick, we are getting
them hospitalized and taking care of them. This is a comprehensive package and
if they are fit, the beggars are given employment in the prison industries like
furniture-making". Recently the department picked up 741 male beggars and
around 300 female beggars this year.
Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon Accordingly whoever is observing Telangana politics, especially related to Warangal district, dynamic lady collector Amrapali Kaata is a well-known name. She was born in 1982, and a young IAS officer from 2010 batch belonging to Andhra Pradesh cadre and currently posted as Warangal Urban Collector.
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!