According to sources KCR's scion, IT & Panchayat Raj Minister KT Rama Rao has been positioning himself as the next CM. Meanwhile there have been strong reports that KTR would take up the mantle of the CM after 2019 polls. Reports had it that KCR would move onto the national politics and he would pass on his legacy to his son KTR.
Even today, it is KTR who runs the show in the Telangana government. But all said and done, KTR may have to wait for some more time to make his dreams into reality. Moreover contrary to reports and speculations, KCR has announced that he would not move to national politics and made it clear that he would serve the people of Telangana till his last breath.
Previously KCR clearly indicated that he would
lead the Telangana state in progressive direction and stated that he is not
interested in joining national politics and the crusader of Telangana has also
told Union Home minister Rajnath Singh about his disinclination towards
national politics. Leaders opine that KCR's decision to pursue his political
career in the state politics will stall KTR to promote himself as next Chief
Minister of Telangana after 2019 elections.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat