According to sources a news from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh became an instant food for the ever-hungry media channels and news outlets. Accordingly the news will trend for a couple of days before coming to dust. But shockingly, the woman MLA received the same treatment from the lady constable. She was taken back after the lady constable retaliated in the same manner.
Meanwhile Indian National Congress President, Rahul Gandhi took part in a meeting in Shimla. MLA Asha Kumari, who was at the event, tried to go near Rahul Gandhi. A lady constable stopped her due to security reasons. Venting out her anger, MLA Asha Kumari slapped the lady constable, only to receive the same treatment. The lady constable retaliated by slapping the MLA.
Furthermore surprisingly, the MLA came to
terms after calming down and apologized the lady constable. In between, Asha
Kumar is the niece of former Himachal Pradesh, Veerabhadra Singh.
Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint! With her husband and brother-law-in held at gunpoint, a woman was sexually assaulted at Sector-56 in Gurgaon, in connection to which four people were arrested. Police said that the 22-year-old was returning after a family function along with her husband when the horrifying incident happened.
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!