New Delhi sources have stated that Delhi and its suburbs woke up to a thick fog on the New Year day and flight operations at the airport were suspended in the morning after visibility on the runways dropped below 50 meters. Meanwhile the train services too have been severely hit in Delhi and several other parts of north India.
Accordingly hundreds of travelers were stuck as the departure of all domestic and international flights from the Delhi airport were suspended since Monday morning. The flights started taking off around 11 in the morning as the situation was improving. Arrivals too were affected, with only some aircraft being able to land. Several flights had to queue up at the tarmac for takeoff.
Sources have stated that over 40 flights were diverted to other airports
and several were cancelled. The three hour suspension of flight operations
meant that it took hours for the backlog to clear and over 270 flights were
delayed. Moreover many stranded passengers tweeted photos of the overcrowded
domestic terminal where passengers could be seen sitting on floors and
Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon Accordingly whoever is observing Telangana politics, especially related to Warangal district, dynamic lady collector Amrapali Kaata is a well-known name. She was born in 1982, and a young IAS officer from 2010 batch belonging to Andhra Pradesh cadre and currently posted as Warangal Urban Collector.
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!