New Delhi sources have stated that Delhi and its suburbs woke up to a thick fog on the New Year day and flight operations at the airport were suspended in the morning after visibility on the runways dropped below 50 meters. Meanwhile the train services too have been severely hit in Delhi and several other parts of north India.
Accordingly hundreds of travelers were stuck as the departure of all domestic and international flights from the Delhi airport were suspended since Monday morning. The flights started taking off around 11 in the morning as the situation was improving. Arrivals too were affected, with only some aircraft being able to land. Several flights had to queue up at the tarmac for takeoff.
Sources have stated that over 40 flights were diverted to other airports
and several were cancelled. The three hour suspension of flight operations
meant that it took hours for the backlog to clear and over 270 flights were
delayed. Moreover many stranded passengers tweeted photos of the overcrowded
domestic terminal where passengers could be seen sitting on floors and
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!