Washington sources have stated that eminent Indians, including Union Minister Suresh Prabhu, Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh, and movie superstar Kamal Hassan will address the 15th edition of the annual India conference at Harvard University and the theme of this year's conference, to be held on February 10 and 11, is 'India Disruptive Innovations'.
Meanwhile according to a report the conference will bring together business leaders, entertainment professionals, government officials, philanthropists, and many other leaders to engage in a conversation about India's path to global leadership.
Furthermore other panelists include Telangana Minister for IT, Industry
and Commerce K T Rama Rao; BJP MP Poonam Mahajan; actress Divya Spandana who is
in-charge of social media for Indian National Congress and Nitin Paranjpe,
ex-CEO of Unilever India and current president of Unilever Home Care. Moreover
KKR India CEO Sanjay Nayar, Yes Bank CEO Rana Kapoor, eminent author Amish
Tripathi, fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherji and journalists Rahul Kanwal and
Nidhi Razdan are expected to be among other speakers.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!