Guwahati sources have reported that the Assam government has published the part draft of the much-awaited National Register of Citizens (NRC) which includes names of 1.9 crore people of total 3.29 crore applicants in the state.
Meanwhile the Registrar General of India (RGI), Sailesh said this while
addressing a press conference at 11.45 p.m. on Sunday and said the names of the
rest of the people are at various stages of verification. Further the status of
inclusion of names can be checked in the websites ww.nrcassam.nic.in, www.assam.gov.in, www.assam.mygov.in and www.homeandpolitical.assam.
Furthermore the RGI said the complete NRC will be published within the year 2018. He said this is only the part draft of the NRC and that there is no need to worry if anyone's name has not been included in the part draft that has been published.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders