According to sources in a major embarrassment to the ruling TDP, YSRCP floor leader in Gudivada municipal council Ravikanth has left the TDP and and rejoined the YSRCP. Ravikanth was recently lured into the TDP and he formally joined the ruling TDP in the presence of Irrigation Minister Devineni Umamaheshwara Rao.
Earlier on Sunday, he addressed a media conference along with Gudivada's YSRCP MLA Kodali Nani and announced his return to the YSRCP. He also revealed how he was lured into the TDP. He explained in detail that the TDP leaders coerced him to leave the YSRCP.
Further when speaking on the occasion, Kodali Nani said the TDP was trying
to buy YSRCP leaders by offering inducements and resorting to coercion. They
said that he would further expose the machinations of the TDP in encouraging
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat