According to sources in a major embarrassment to the ruling TDP, YSRCP floor leader in Gudivada municipal council Ravikanth has left the TDP and and rejoined the YSRCP. Ravikanth was recently lured into the TDP and he formally joined the ruling TDP in the presence of Irrigation Minister Devineni Umamaheshwara Rao.
Earlier on Sunday, he addressed a media conference along with Gudivada's YSRCP MLA Kodali Nani and announced his return to the YSRCP. He also revealed how he was lured into the TDP. He explained in detail that the TDP leaders coerced him to leave the YSRCP.
Further when speaking on the occasion, Kodali Nani said the TDP was trying
to buy YSRCP leaders by offering inducements and resorting to coercion. They
said that he would further expose the machinations of the TDP in encouraging
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!