According to sources Pawan Kalyan has joined the bandwagon of people who are heaping praises on CM KCR. Speaking to media outside CM's camp office in Begumpet soon after his meeting with KCR, Pawan said that it was a good-will meet and a courtesy meet to appreciate CM for his 24 hour electricity supply scheme as well as to learn, study the policy of the government in electricity.
Meanwhile Pawan recalled how KCR has turned the state from power-deficit state to power plus state. He said it is indeed a great achievement and Pawan said he would like to know the success story from KCR himself and hence met him.
Further Pawan also admitted that he was
invited for the Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu (World Telugu Conference), but he
said he couldn't make it due to lack of time. Pawan said he also met KCR to
congratulate him for successfully conducting it. Moreover when asked about any
political plans to forge coalition with TRS in future, Pawan said that the
discussion was not political and said it has no major significance. Pawan's
fans are waiting for his full time political entry at the earliest.
Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach Mumbai sources added that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has come under heavy criticism lately mainly due to his poor batting form. Meanwhile despite Team India emphatically winning the opener against England in the ODI series, the visitors were outplayed by Eoin Morgan and team to lose the series by 2-1.
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders