Sources have stated that India is gearing up for a change of guard in 2019, many cinema stars including Pawan Kalyan in AP, Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan in Tamilnadu, Upendra in Karnataka are testing the waters as political future of the southern states. But the way each one is functioning is actually surprising everyone, and especially the likes of Pawan and Rajini's action plans are getting debated.
Earlier Pawan Kalyan announced the arrival of his Janasena in 2013 but claimed that he needs time to ascertain the situation in the state, to form cadres and to contest in elections. Meanwhile contrary to Pawan, Superstar Rajini revealed on December 31st he is going to start a new political party that plays 'spiritual politics' and on Jan 1st he announced his website where cadres can enroll themselves. Unlike taking a sweet time, it looks like Rajini wants to take Tamilnadu by a storm immediately.
Moreover on the other hand, even Upendra in
Karnataka is also showcasing similar super speed like Rajinikanth. However,
Kamal Hassan isn't doing much, like our Pawan, and opting for a slow and steady
India ranked at 62nd place among emerging economies on WEF According to sources India ranked 62nd position which is much below China's 26th position and Pakistan's 47th. Meanwhile Norway remains the world's most inclusive advanced economy, while Lithuania again tops the list of emerging economies, the World Economic Forum (WEF) said while releasing the yearly index at Davos before the start of its annual meeting, to be attended by several world leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump.
- Indian Railways arranges for CCTV Surveillance in 11000 trains & 8500 stations
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance