Nellore sources have made a statement that Nellore's Krishnapatnam port will soon have visitors from across the world as it will turn into a yachting hub where sailing competitions will be held.
Meanwhile the recently concluded competition Yachting India International races on Sunday had received applause from the participants and the organizers, urging them to turn the venue into a permanent one.
Further Krishnapatnam port CEO Anil Yendluri
said that the competition held by Yachting Association of India, Navayuga
Sailing Academy and others was successful, which propelled them to think of
turning the port into a permanent spot for conducting national and
Indian Navy's sailing boat INSV Tarini, with all women crew entered Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands According to sources the boat is on its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the world. It is likely to depart Port Stanley on February 4. Meanwhile the indigenously built INSV Tarini is a 56 foot sailing vessel, which was inducted in the Indian Navy earlier this year, and showcases the 'Make in India' initiative.
- Will UP become top developmental charts by 2022 when the state elects the next Assembly?
- Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!