According to sources presently US is planning to change its visa regime so that those who hold H-1B visas will have to go back home if they have green card applications pending. Meanwhile as per report the World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules for India to challenge that, but thus far, South Block's diplomacy has been weak and wobbly on that issue.
Report says that as many as 500,000 Indian workers, mostly techies, may be send back to India if Washington's proposal comes true. Presently software association Nasscom has called the criteria attached to the US proposal as it lobbies to help IT companies such as Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services.
the visa restrictions under the “Buy American, Hire American” plan are
essentially a non-tariff barrier to free trade. Trump has been proudly
defending American interests in jobs, forgetting that trade is a two-way
street, especially between nations.
Cleaner caught with obscene images of female software company employees! A cleaner working in a software company in Bengaluru was arrested on charges of capturing photographs of female employees of the company in vulgar and obscene manner. The incident had happened at a software company at Indra Nagar. Dharmendra Kumar Yadav, 24 worked as a cleaner at the said software company.
- King Khan's terrific speech at Economic Forum!!
- Supreme Court instructs MP, Rajasthan to release Padmavat!
- Woman raped, with husband at Gunpoint!
- Price of petrol went up by 15 paisa per liter & diesel by 19 paisa
- Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders?
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials