According to sources presently US is planning to change its visa regime so that those who hold H-1B visas will have to go back home if they have green card applications pending. Meanwhile as per report the World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules for India to challenge that, but thus far, South Block's diplomacy has been weak and wobbly on that issue.
Report says that as many as 500,000 Indian workers, mostly techies, may be send back to India if Washington's proposal comes true. Presently software association Nasscom has called the criteria attached to the US proposal as it lobbies to help IT companies such as Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services.
the visa restrictions under the “Buy American, Hire American” plan are
essentially a non-tariff barrier to free trade. Trump has been proudly
defending American interests in jobs, forgetting that trade is a two-way
street, especially between nations.
After Queen, Prince Charles the next Head of Commonwealth According to sources this decision was made by leaders during a retreat at Windsor Castle on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile Commonwealth leaders said in a statement that "They recognize the role of the queen in championing the Commonwealth and its peoples and the next head of the Commonwealth shall be His Royal Highness Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales."
- Nara Lokesh respects Pawan Kalyans ideaology
- Why this Defamation Case charged against Pawan Kalyan?
- Pinarayi Vijayan appreciated Telangana Cops
- Petrol and Diesel at an all time high!!
- 22 year old girl eloped with 15 year old boy - Arrested for juvenile crime!
- BJP member's vulgar comments over female journalists!
- Things said to defend governor!
- White House says No clash between Trump and Mattis
- Balayya blasted shocking bold comments upon PM Modi
- BMTC plans launching more services connecting City & Airport
- Which is PM Narendra Modi's Fitness Secret?
- Pawan Kalyan really hurt with Sri Reddy's abusing
- Rahul Gandhi targeted Amit Shah in Loya's Case
- RGVs image Photo shopped as Lord Krishna goes Viral
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu on his Birthday started hunger strike