According to sources presently US is planning to change its visa regime so that those who hold H-1B visas will have to go back home if they have green card applications pending. Meanwhile as per report the World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules for India to challenge that, but thus far, South Block's diplomacy has been weak and wobbly on that issue.
Report says that as many as 500,000 Indian workers, mostly techies, may be send back to India if Washington's proposal comes true. Presently software association Nasscom has called the criteria attached to the US proposal as it lobbies to help IT companies such as Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services.
the visa restrictions under the “Buy American, Hire American” plan are
essentially a non-tariff barrier to free trade. Trump has been proudly
defending American interests in jobs, forgetting that trade is a two-way
street, especially between nations.
TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana caretaker chief minister and TRS party supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao lending final touches to the party's election manifesto, the party had released the manifesto yest afternoon at 2:30 PM. As per report the manifesto was released at a press conference after the Manifesto Committee meeting to be held in the Telangana Bhavan.
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!